UCF Courtesy Cars – The Wheels Club
The UCF Courtesy Car Program consists of automotive dealers who support UCF Athletics through generous donations of courtesy vehicles. Dealerships who participate in the program receive a variety of benefits. The program is designed to provide visibility to the dealerships through Golden Knights Club media sources, as well as access to athletic programs at home sporting events.
- For one (1) car donated, the dealer will receive Diamond Knight Level Benefits
- For two (2) or more cars donated, the dealer will receive Knights Round Table Benefits
- Six (6) tickets for all 2016 home football, men’s basketball, and baseball games (other sports upon request).
- One (1) Gold Zone parking pass for all home football and men’s basketball games.
- Right to purchase one hundred (100) tickets for a football game (date to be determined by UCFAA), at a special dealer price, for promotional purposes.
- Priority for purchase of football away and post-season football and men’s basketball game tickets (subject to availability).
- Upon request, two (2) VIP Football Pregame Sideline Experiences for three (3) home football games.
- Video Board recognition at all home football, and select home men’s basketball games, static signage, recognizing the number of cars in the Wheels Club, at the UCF baseball stadium and the premium seating lobby of Bright House Networks Stadium.
- On field recognition at one (1) football game for participation in UCFAA Wheels Club. All dealers in the program will be recognized during the same game.
- Recognition as a vehicle program partner, listing the number of cars in the Wheels Club, in football game program.
- For more information about the program, click here to view the 2016 Wheels Club Brochure.